I started writing when I was younger as a way to get out my imagination and remembering it later on. As I grew older I realized how much writing helped me express myself but keep my ideas and feelings private. When times got tough, and I didn't know how to say how I felt out loud, I wrote it down. Now, as I go through the hardest time of my life, I realize how much my writing helps me release everything I tend to hold in. I hope I can keep this going and maybe help others understand how I'm feeling and this struggle my husband and I are going through day in and day out. Thanks for reading, and I hope I can give you more to read.
This is me
This is my husband, Ryan, and I
And our beautiful little angel baby, Laila
Laila Marie Vickery was born on April 10, 2012 at 5:10 a.m. in Terre Haute, Indiana at Union Hospital. She weighed 2 ounces and was only 6 inches long. She was born at 16 weeks gestation. She was in Heaven before we had a chance to meet her. My hopes in this blog are to let others understand the steps of grieving. Even when people mean well, they don't know how much their words hurt. This blog is in honor of our daughter Laila. We love you baby.
Photos courtesy of Rachel Richard Photography
No comments:
Post a Comment